Saturday, November 8, 2008

Laundry

I'm waiting for my laundry to finish up so I can move it to the dryers and not be one of those guys who leave their stuff in the washing machines....grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Last night was lots of fun. First, we went to this great big ol' acapella show of a couple different schools around California. I, dorky as it may be, freaking love acapella and so was extremely pleased with the whole situation. If only Fleet Street had been there, my night would have been made. (They came last year, but I missed it...darn). After that I went salsa dancing for a while, which I should really do more often, and felt an up-the-coast camaraderie with my sister who was swing dancing at the same time. :-) Then I hung out in SD's room for a long while, chatting with some of her friends and helping her polish off a box of goldfish crackers. mmmm.
Today, unfortunately, has to be some semblance of a homework day for me because I'm going to be out and about Los Angeles on Sunday, just to get off campus and have a little fun. Yay, can't wait!

No comments: