Sunday, February 8, 2009

Schedules

This week was a week of over-scheduled craziness. A couple of weeks ago I set up an Ical on my new computer and it has done three things: 1) appeal to my slightly fanatic love of organization/list-making, 2) given me an extremely useful/helpful/color-coordinated way to see what my week looks like at a glance, and 3) freaked me out because it has caused me to realize just how much of my time is structured and just how little of it is free. This past week, as I said before, was particularly over-scheduled, mostly because of various meetings/interviews/deadlines for my head sponsor application. This coming week is deceptively nice-looking, though it does have a big, fat paper due at the end of it. Meh. I guess it never stops, but c'est la vie!

No comments: