Thursday, June 11, 2009

Okkkkk....

I know I'm probably echoing a bunch of people when I say this, but....American Apparel has gotten really, really weird. Just saying....

Why, yes! I will wear my mesh cut-out leotard with a pencil skirt and demin jacket. I call it "business casual."

WHYYYY are we wearing booty short overalls?

Yes! I have found my Smiley 80's costume! Oh...wait...this is for real?


A hooded swimsuit? For when its raining? And I'm in the pool? So my hair doesn't get wet?


Some things are still...normal. And cute, even, if not still horribly expensive.

Like this top, but AHHH neon blue leggings! I think it has recently become cool for women to not wear pants. Fun...

Cute dress.


Very cute Oxford shirt dress. I kinda want this, actually.



But, just when I am regaining hope....




Nope! Foiled again!

All photos courtesy of American Apparel

1 comment:

Knud A Knud, A.B. said...

I'd like to think that man was put on Earth to create booty short overalls.