Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The time can pass so easily

I feel like I've spent this whole summer driving. Not that it's a bad thing, as it has taken me to tons of great places--Santa Monica, Malibu, Claremont, up and down the coast, Hollywood, Glendale... So, more driving today, but also a great day! It was hot, but not too hot, perfect to wear this awesome summer dress that I got for $15 from a thrift store in Seattle. I met up with my friend Andy and one of our professors/my academic advisor for a really nice little lunch and coffee. Then, a tiny bit of last minute back-to-school shopping, and now back home to chill on the couch with my brother and my dogs, and answer some work e-mails....

School starts in a week from today. I'm resolving to make the most out of these last days of summer...seeing friends, swimming, chilling by the pool, reading lots of books.

No comments: