Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Some days

Lately, I have either good days or bad days, in varying proportion to each other. Today was a not-so-good day (yes, I know that was not one of the aforementioned options. oh well.) I was too much in my own head, to overwhelmed with things that I otherwise would like to push down and forget about for as long as humanly possible. Which, unfortunately, sometimes means minutes, and, thankfully, sometimes means days. I can momentarily forget when I stay busy, and today I got a lot done at work. I called tons of parents, bunked all the cabins for third session which was actually a lot of fun in a nerdy, put-the-puzzle-together kind of a way, ate a really yummy camp lunch made by my fabulous kitchen manager sister, and wrote a bunch of e-mails for my other job and then freaked out (again) over how much more there is to do for that. Now, I am going to relax for a little bit, read, and try, some more, to not think about anything.

No comments: