Thursday, July 23, 2009

We took Mu Shu to the dog beach in Huntington Beach today and it was so much fun! It was the first time he had ever seen the ocean/been to the beach. We didn't take Won Ton because he was all tuckered out from a really big day spent with me up at camp/work yesterday, so he stayed at home with David. This is Won Ton on the floor with my friend Matan, who is pretty much obsessed with my dog and was over the moon to see him.

So we spent the morning at the beach, then drove to In-n-Out for lunch, and unfortunately battled traffic both ways. It was totally worth it, though, just look at that happy face!!!

He was a little unsure about the water at first, but then really got into it.

Now I'm relaxing at home (it's kind of silly how tired a day at the beach can get you), downloading the acres of CDs that showed up at my house today (thank you, Lee!!!) onto my computer, and drinking a very delicious smoothie made by my brother. Good day.