Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I got my housing for next year and I'm soooo excited. I'm living in the same hall I am in now, but a couple doors down in a single. Also really great is the fact that my boyfriend is living just downstairs! I'm part of a program next year called the sponsor program. Basically, its like this: Freshmen are divided into groups of 10-20 guys and girls who live next to each other throughout the year, this is the "sponsor group." Leading each sponsor group are the two sponsors, one male and one female Sophomore who guide their sponsees through their first year in college. It's kind of like being an big brother or sister to (in my case) 10 Freshmen. We live in the hall with our sponsor group, do activities with them, help them with their classes, etc. My co-sponsor is an Australian guy named Cosi and he seems really cool. I didn't really know him before the process of being assinged to your "co-spo" started, but I'm sure we're going to get along great. We had to write own four facts about ourselves to share with our "co-spo" upon meeting them. Just for fun, here are mine:
  1. I am obsessed with my two pugs, Won Ton and Mu Shu.
  2. I work at a sleepaway camp, and this summer with be my 13th year going there.
  3. I took 6th place in my college's crossword puzzle competition...which means I am better at crosswords than 9 other people...
  4. I am surprisingly competitive at silly board games.
That's all for now. Take care.

No comments: