Monday, April 21, 2008

More Passover

I had a wonderful first night Seder. I took a bunch of my friends from school to my house for the night where we joined my mom, dad, brother, grandpa, aunt, cousins, my dad's co-worker and her boyfriend for what turned out to be a fabulous Seder meal. It was so much fun sharing that part of my culture with my friends, seeing my dogs again, getting to hang out with my family, and just generally having a completely happy evening.

That being said, the other 7 days of Passover were bound to follow. I'm already getting a bit sick of looking longingly at the pasta and cookies in the dining hall and siting next to people whose plates are pilled high with what can only be called carb-o-rama while I munch away on my salad. But, its ok. I believe in the tradition, so I will gladly go through a bit of annoyance for it any day.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Bennett Hamilton Cross (III) said...

Unrelated but I thought you might like it.

http://www.funpic.hu/swf/monitor_cleaner.swf