Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, everybody! I hope your celebration was lovely. I had a really nice meal with some good old friends and then came back to my house for champagne, watching the ball drop, etc. I find it extremly silly that they replay the Times Square footage from midnight on the east coast again at midnight for us with the words "LIVE! From Times Square" in the corner of the screen. Ummm....not so much, guys, I'm pretty sure that happened a couple of hours ago. But, oh well. Also, I now have the 12Seconds Iphone app, (thanks to my friend Jacob who co-created 12seconds and his insistent urging!) and it is pretty cool. Check it out at 12seconds.tv

Again, happy New Year to everyone and I hope you are all well!
Back to reading my books....like every other day of winter break. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wohoo.. yay 12seconds!