Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Getting Ready

So today I have been packing, running errands, cleaning, essay writing, doing laundry, and generally preparing for the beginning of my 6 week adventure! Good lord, I can't believe I leave tomorrow. At 12:30 I get on a train for Edinburgh where I'm meeting up with my good friend Ratna (who is spending the year abroad there). Then its three days in Edinburgh, two in Dublin, and three in Cork (where I'll be staying with two more friends, abroad for the semester) before jetting off to the US for two weeks. Still too much to do, so I have to run!

1 comment:

Bee said...

I KNOW you're going to have a WONDERFUL time! We LOVED both Dublin and Edinborough: Dublin was such a fun city to walk around in, and where we bought our Waterford crysal; I took a train to Edinborough, also, and didn't realize that all the shops would be closed because it was a Sunday -- so all I really saw was the castle (which was amazing)but I always wanted to go back and explore the town -- can't wait to see some picture. xoxo