Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Back in Cambridge

6 weeks, 8 countries, 11 cities, 5 languages, 5 plane flights, 9 train trips, 1 bus ride, and 1 volcano later, I am back in Cambridge for the next two months. I've really missed blogging and updating you all on my goings-on, and I hope maybe that you missed me too! For the next few weeks, I'll be doing some backtracking and some present-day blogging, combining photos and stories from my spring break travels with updates of what is going on in my life right now. I promise to put up lots of pictures, some crazy stories (like about how my Czech guide got slapped in the middle of a church, or why a Jewish restaurant in Rome insisted on serving me pork...), and plenty of extra info for those interested. So, I just wanted to say that I'm back in England, safe and sound, and looking forward to writing some more!

2 comments:

Juli said...

I'M intrigued! Can't wait to read the slap and pork stories.

Bee said...

Welcome back from your adventures -- can't wait to hear about them!
xoxo