Saturday, April 3, 2010

Where in the world?

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few weeks, I was in LA/at school for the past two weeks, and had the greatest vacation ever!! Spent time with my family, my boyfriend, my friends, my professors, my dogs, and just generally enjoyed being around people I love so very much. I miss it so much already and honestly didn't want to leave at all...these next two months in Cambridge are going to be hard, but I'll pull through with the love of family and friends! Now back in Cambridge for just two days in order to organize myself, try to get rid of the jet lag, pack, and be on my way to the next leg of my journey. Next up: Rome, Florence, Venice, Vienna, Prague, and Berlin with two of my very close friends. Hopefully I'll blog a bit from the hostels, but look forward to lots of info and pictures for sure when I come back!

2 comments:

Juli said...

Have a great time and don't forget to take pictures of the food and the coffee and the snacks! xoxo

Bee said...

SO glad you had a nice respite at home and school! Have a WONDERFUL time on your travels- it sounds like it has great potential! xoxo