Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Well, I tried to go to my first ballet class in 2+ years today, but the schedule was different than the one on the studio's website, so no ballet for me today. Also, the receptionist was quite snooty about it, and very unapologetic. Oh, the British, sometimes... Nonetheless, I will try again on Thursday, with a 6:30 Intermediate Ballet and a 7:30 Intermediate Contemporary, or maybe the 7:30 Yoga! I'm very much looking forward to it, for sure. So, instead of ballet I took an hour-long walk around about half of the outside of town, going down some streets I'd never been before, and talking to mi madre on the phone. I also stopped in the library and picked up the first two Harry Potter books, because I'd like to reread the series! (Fun fact, they're the British versions of course, so its not the Sorcerer's Stone but the Philosopher's Stone instead). Then, a quick pop into the grocery store for fresh pesto and goat cheese tortellini for dinner tonight, and back up to my dorm. Now, dinner and watching some House....

1 comment:

Dad said...

I am SOOO glad you're back, and back on line. I missed you! Random question: When you watch House, from where are you getting it? On line? TV? Or?

How are you feeling now that your volcano ordeal is behind you? And tell us about your new classes.