Thursday, April 9, 2009

Passover

Last night was the first night of Passover and what a wonderful Seder we had! 8 friends from school and I all drove out to my house for the meal, where we joined my immediate (and part of my extended) family. The Seder was fun and lively, with the usual wine-spilling, half-remembered songs, awkward moments where we ended up on the wrong tune, great food, and fabulous friends and family. I was on such a high last night, just being around people I loved in a place that made me feel so warm. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Mom and Dad, for such a great night. Happy Passover, everyone, I hope you have a lovely holiday.

1 comment:

Dad/Jeff said...

You are most welcome, Sweetie. We LOVE having you and your friends over for seder, or Thanksgiving, or just about anything. Keep bringing us all the strays you pick up!

Love,
Dad