Friday, September 19, 2008

Another Thursday...

...another night at Lindy Groove.
Went dancing last night with a whole bunch of Ballroom people and my sister met me there which was FABULOUS! She's moving up to Seattle in a couple of weeks and I'm not going to see her until Thanksgiving so it was so much fun to get to hang out. She's such a fabulous social dancer and we had a great time.
There is something so incredibly happy about a night out social dancing. Hanging out with friends, meeting new people, being in a fun environment, being surrounded by people who love what they're there to do....its just great. And, icing on the cake, BILL NYE (as in the Science Guy) was there. Childhood icon, my friends! That was awesome.... He goes dancing pretty often, apparently, and he's a quite good dancer. So yeah, that rocked.
All in all, a great night and now onto a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm SO effing jealous, you don't even know x.x I'm glad you had a great time though! =]

I can't believe you got to see Bill N'eye! I missed him the last couple of times I went =[