Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Musica (Bevakasha)

I've just spent the past two hours on this awesome website that A showed me. It's called Amie Street and it is so cool. The website is like an indie Itunes that allows you to download indie, folk, underground, acoustic, etc., music starting for free. The more popular a song/band/album gets, the more it costs, but only up to 98 cents. Pretty sweet. So I've just downloaded a TON of music (currently listening to Nikki Williams's New Tattoo, which is just one of the many) and now am officially out of my Boring Old Music Rut. Woohoo!

1 comment:

zaeno said...

Hi Lauren,
Thanks for the post and for showing Amie Street some love... I'm glad we helped you get out of the "Boring Old Music Rut"

There are some exciting new things on the Amie horizon so check it out and we'll keep you posted!

take care!~
zane
zane@amiestreet.com

ps. LOvE the mary oliver quote too!