Thursday, September 4, 2008

Photos!

I went to Snapfish a couple of days ago and signed up for an account for the sole purpose of getting 20 free prints from their website. The prints came in the mail today and they are actually quite good quality. I have them up on my wall in my room now. :-) Here are a couple of the ones I ordered:

Alufim staff, first session


Sunset at camp


Messing around with the boys on the Alu overnight, second session


Last night of camp, with the people I just spent the last two months with every single day...I love you guys.


Staff Banquet



Also, I had my first Gold Latin dance class today and it was fabulous. I will be so sore tomorrow, but it was so much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gold latin -> me = super-jealous

just had to get that out of my system =P