Monday, February 15, 2010

My family got a new pug!

My family just got a new pug two days ago! He is so cute and small, only 8 weeks old!, and his name will probably be Kung Pao. (Our other two are Won Ton and Mu Shu...sensing a theme, here?)

My mom found out about him a couple of months ago, when she was shopping at a small local pet shop and someone mentioned that an adult pug had just given birth to 5 babies, all of whom needed new homes.

My dad, mom, and brother went to visit them when they were only a few weeks old:

They chose one to be theirs a couple of weeks later, and then just the other day, once the puppies were old enough to be taken home, they went to go get him. Here he is, on his first car ride:
Then, lots of pictures of the pug at home! Sorry to bombard you with pug photos, but I am really excited about this little guy. I can't wait to see him in a month! (We have a massive 6-week break starting about 3 weeks from now, and I'll be spending 12 days of it back at home/school, visiting my family, friends, and boyfriend. I can't wait!)

Playing around in the kitchen with mom and dad.



And sleeping. A lot.



Ahhh! That face!! So silly and so cute!

No comments: