Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Photography

A photograph of mine is going to be in a Cambridge University photography exhibit!

I entered this contest on a whim, but one (or maybe two, actually, I'm not sure) of my photographs ended up being chosen, along with a group of about 25 others (including my friend Tanya, from school). The theme was "Journey" and I submitted two of my photos from a series of doors I did a while back. The photo uploader on Blogger isn't working, but I'll put up the photos when it is.

I'm really excited about this, as I haven't really done photography in a while, and I've been thinking about getting back into it when I'm back in California. The exhibit is March 6th. I'll be sure to take pictures to put here!

3 comments:

Andrew said...

ooooh photo exhibit! I wanna see :D

Bee said...

Congrats- that's exciting! I wanna see too! I've always felt you have a REAL talent for great photography.

Charlene said...

Second attempt: Congrats! Can't wait to see more. So glad you're getting this recognition -- I've always felt that you have a great photographic eye and talent! xoxo